6 Reasons You Should Attend Premiere Orlando in 2013
On June 1, 2 and 3, 2013, Premiere Orlando assembles the industry’s top names to provide education in the most innovative and profitable programs for hair, nail, dayspa and business operations. Learn first-hand the tips, tricks and trends in person from the leaders of the industry, in large scale stages, intimate classrooms and hands on workshop settings that will make you crave to try these techniques in your own salon or spa!
1. Two words: Education Day! Saturday June 1st is being coined “Education Day”! Premiere offers the most education ever on Saturday with more hands on workshops and look and learn classes than ever before. Get ahead of the curve and learn about the revolutionary techniques and tools coming to the industry before the Exhibit Floor opens Sunday June 2nd!
2. See the industry’s biggest stars all in one place. Join the beauty industry’s biggest names live on the Premiere Mainstage. Paul Mitchell will be delivering inspiration with Robert Cromeans, Takashi, Linda Yodice, Noogie Thai, Sam Burns, Mary Cuomo, Anya Segers and Donna Mizell. Discover the passion of Illumina Color by Wella Professionals featuring Michael Haas and Dean Roybal. Be empowered by the Bespoke Collection from the RUSK Creative Team. Be transported to the future of hair with the trailblazing and high-octane masterjamer Nick Arrojo. Experience one of the top 75 Educators of the Century, Martin Parsons. Allow TIGI’s International Creative Team to set your creativity free. Does Your Hair Rock? Allow Michael O’Rourke, Danny Moa, Evette Davis and Wayne Tuggle from Rock Your Hair to show you how to make hair sing. Join Celebrity Stylist and Hair Guru Ted Gibson as he turns hair from walkway to runway ready. Enjoy the art of hairstyling by Farouk featuring Anna Cantu and Julian Macias. Matrix will uncover your artistic expression in unexpected places with Chrystofer Benson, Ammon Carver, Nicholas French, Daniel Roldan, Brian and Sandra Smith, and Nick Stenson. And BaBylissPro Team will present "Disconnection is Connection: A Mastering of Workability."
3. Haircolor has its own spotlight. If you are Serious about Hair Color than the Hair Color Stage is for you! Industry color icon Beth Minardi will be live on stage with the new Beth Minardi Signature Collection. Enter the House of Wella Color Portfolio with Mark Debolt and Dana Lyseng. Ingrinette Pope and Rossana Serrano will be coloring with Clairol. Learn the art of creative color consultation from Christel Lundqvist and Richy Kandasamy with TIGI Colour. David Stanko will present Lifestyle Coloring: A Global View by Redken 5th Avenue NYC. Experience the color evolution from Matrix featuring Chrystofer Benson, Sandra Smith, and Ammon Carver.
4. Learn something new. Highlights this year for look and learn hair education will be: Sam Villa, Ruth Roche with Pureology, Ryan and DeAnnalyn Teal, Oscar Bond and Matt Swinney with L’ANZA, and Charlie Price and Amie Breckenridge-Goltz with Scruples. Check out the ever growing offerings in global texture education featuring: Avlon Industries, Naitcole Michele, Travis Dowdy Professional Products, Patric Bradley/ P Element Products, Chuck Caple, Denise Michelle with Next Level Concepts, and Ashtae. In the area of Nail Education Vicki Peters will be presenting classes on safe electric filing and OPI will host Gel Demonstrations on Saturday. Coming back to the Men’s Zone and barbershop will be Wahl with Lorenzo Gonzalez, Kristi Faulkner, and Eric Roa, BaBylissPro featuring Rob the Original, and TIGI with Domenico Tomei, experience the latest in education to keep men coming back to the salon. Get hands deep in learning with hand-on workshops from Pivot Point, Hiroshi Beverly Hills, Hope for Beauty and many more. Plus, put the beauty in your business with business education classes that are perfect for all salon and spa personnel, from receptionist to salon/spa owners.
5. Make new connections. Companies that are new this year at Premiere: INDIE Hair, d:fi, Sexy Hair, Wella Professionals, Clairol Professional, Wella Color Charm, Sebastian Professional, NIOXIN, InStyler, CROC and many more. Companies that will presenting NEW products will be: Evobella, Marcia Teixeira Keratin, Peter Coppola Keratin Concept, and Crystal Nails. Don't miss the VIP Power Party where CND (Creative Nail Design) will unveil their new color innovation by attending the CND Shellac Certification class.
6. DAYSPA is bigger and better! Premiere DAYSPA is larger than ever before. Attend the general forum classes presented by: Repêchage, Oncology Esthetics-USA, National Coalition of Estheticians, Manufacturers/ Distributors & Associations, The M’Lis Company, Eva’s Esthetics, The Manual Lymph Drainage Institute International, Universal Companies, Inc., InSPAration Management, and Bio Jouvance Paris. With growing offerings in Make-up education, there will be hand-on workshops by The Makeup Institute and Stila Cosmetics. On Saturday DINAIR is offering three free hand-on classes on airbrush makeup.
Premiere truly offers the Education You Need to Succeed™. Allow 2013 to be the year of growth and learning. Learn new skills and grow your business this year at Premiere Orlando 2013.
To register for 2013's action-packed Premiere Orlando show, visit www.premiereorlandoshow.biz. Additional info can be found on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
7 Updo Tips from Martin Parsons at Premiere Orlando
What You Missed at Premiere 2012