Can blondes be low maintenance AND dimensional? You betcha! Sebastian Marshall (@sebastian_marshall) from Blow Beauty Salon in St. George, Utah created just that for his client and got 11.6k symbols of love on Instagram for his gorgeous blonde! His secret? He combined a shadow root and a base smudging technique. Totally perfect. Check out the how-to below!
Want to be featured? Check out BTC's Instagram
and tag your pics to #behindthechair!
Starting Level: 10, with 5 inches of regrowth
Formula A (highlights): Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME + 20-volume developer
Formula B (shadow root): Redken Shades EQ 6NB/6N + processing solution
Formula C (base smudge): Redken Shades EQ 8N + processing solution
1. Highlight using Formula A.
2. Apply Formula B in zones 1 and 2, smudging down between the foils and making sure to leave the ends out.
3. Process until desired level is achieved, then shampoo, rinse and towel-dry.
4. Smudge the base once again using Formula C, and process for the full processing time.
5. Shampoo and condition with purple shampoo and conditioner, then rinse and style as desired.
How-To: Beachy Babylights
How-To: Opal Blonde
How-To: Rose Gold Ombré