How-To: Minimalist Nails
Nail art doesn’t have to be complicated! This look uses only two colors but totally brings the chic. The key? Choosing high-impact shades that can amp up a minimalist approach. We love the OPI Infinite Shine line for this because it gives you the look of gel nails (think intense shine and wear up to 10 days) without the need for LED light curing or soak-off removal. Give it a try!
1. Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer. Make sure to cap the free edges.
2. On the pinkie, create a French tip using Alpine Snow and a reverse French tip using Russian Navy.
3. Outline half the ring fingernail and create a half moon using Alpine Snow. Complete the design with Russian Navy.
Enter to Win Infinite Shine!
4. Clean up the lines using Expert Touch Lacquer Remover.
5. On the middle finger, create a triangle and half a French tip using Russian Navy.
6. Complete the design with Alpine Snow.
7. On the index finger, create a half moon using both Alpine Snow and Russian Navy.
8. On the thumb, create a French tip using both Alpine Snow and Russian Navy.
9. Let dry for 2 minutes. Then apply one coat of Infinite Shine Gloss.
How-To: Artistic Swirl Nails
How-To: Mod Pop Art Nails
How-To: Monumental Nails