INSPIRATION: Abergel was inspired by Rita Hayworth; he wanted to open the show with the classic glamour
from the 1940’s, as well as complement her Givenchy dress.
1. Start by applying Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Volume Styling Whip to the hair from roots to end.
2. Next add the Fekkai Coiff™ Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel to the roots for volume.
3. Then blow-dry the hair using the FHI Heat Nano Salon Pro 2000 dryer.
4. Take 2" sections and curl the hair away from the face with the FHI Heat EPS 1" Flat Iron and place it into pin-curls.
5. After cooling, remove pin-curls and brush the hair with a Fekkai Classic Brush.
6. Finish the look by spraying the Fekkai Coiff™ Sheer Hold Hairspray.