Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > bad day with diffcult client!!! help!
Posted By:
Posted By:corona0121 on: 9/2/2008 10:46:50 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: bad day with diffcult client!!! help!
corona0121

bad day with diffcult client!!! help!
Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 10:46:50 PM
this is not the first time i had difficult client.and i always be able to deal with it! but today, this client really put me in the really bad mood. once she sat on my chair , i already smell trouble, but i still tried my best to deal with it, she came in was really blond , i advise her some add in some lowlite, she agreed, i know i had make a mistake by putting too ash on her ends. so before she left i offer to correct it the next day, and also offer a free treatment and cut, then she was fine before she left, but she called back, was very unhappy, she wants to talk to manager and money back, saying that i wasn't lisenting to her.... etc... this time really put me in the worse mood, i start to feel that i can't do hair...

hairchic
Silver Member

hear ya sister
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2008 7:16:13 AM
I've got a client like this (or used to) there was just something about her that no matter how educated I am she shook me. I did her hair 3 times and not once did it come out as expected yet she still came back!!! this last time I simply didn't make time for her. She and I deserve better. I was exausted and she was never happy. I never ever returned her money. I always managed to repair any issues. It's time for a divorce:-)
Carpe Diem

corona0121

i know~~`
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2008 6:06:40 PM
but when the client wants money back they said anything. she was supposed refered to our manager i wanted to put her down with the manager and i tried to tell for 3 times , but this client insisted me to do her hair and then she turn around told the manager that i insisted to do her hair, make it like i'm stelting her client. i like wat the $#@$@$^ first of all i would never try to do that, second , the manager believed her frist. that really upset me. plus my boss is like that wants to make client happy so he would retured the money..