Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > LETTING A CLENT GO?
Posted By:
Posted By:aay2008 on: 9/10/2008 12:22:00 AM

Display:
Author: Thread: LETTING A CLENT GO?
aay2008

LETTING A CLENT GO?
Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:22:00 AM

I HAD TO DO SOMETTHING THAT WAS SAD AND AT THE SAME TIME FREEING. I HAD TO REFER ONE OF MY LONGTIME CLIENTS TO SOMEONE ELSE. I LOVE HER BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT HER HAIR TANGLES SO BAD, IT WOULD TAKE ME ABOUT AN HOUR JUST TO DETANGLE,YEAH 1 HOUR, AND THATS WORKING AS FAST AS I CAN,AND IT IS ALMOST ABOVE HER HIPS. I HAVE DONE HER HAIR FOR 10 YEARS AND I LITERALLY WENT HOME AND CRIED WHEN I DID HER HAIR, THAT HAS NEVER HAPPEDED. THE PROBLEM AROSE WHEN SHE SHOWED UP UNEXPECTED BUT I TRIED NOT TO LOOK SHOCKED AND I SAID TO MYSELF THAT I WOULD DO HER ANYWAY, I HAD A FEW OTHERS TO FINISH SO HER WAIT WAS ABOUT 1 HOUR SO I UNDERSTAND HER IRRITATION, WE WERE FINE UNTIL I ASWERED A CALL AND ONLY TO FIND HER GIVING ME A VERY UGLY LOOK. IT REALLY TRIPPED ME OUT BECAUSE SHE HAS NEVER DONE THAT TO ME BEFORE. IT HURT MY FEELINGS AND PLUS SHE GAVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT WHILE DOING HER HAIR. THE TANGLE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU WAN TO CRY. BUT I PRAYED ABOUT IT.

xxhairdivaxx
Bronze Member

Go Ahead & Free Yourself!!
Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2008 4:06:37 PM

You did the right thing.  She didn't have an appointment so she had no other choice but to wait. If she was really loyal to you, being the fact that she just walked in she would've been patient and grateful that you would even consider fitting her in.

So be it!!! Look, it might hurt for a while, but you'll be fine.  Easy come, easy go.