Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > Other employees talking bad about me..
Posted By:
Posted By:kelcro on: 12/29/2008 4:11:28 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: Other employees talking bad about me..
kelcro

Other employees talking bad about me..
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 4:11:28 PM
I just started working at a salon and have only about 50-70 clients because I was laid off out of know where but I have been doing hair for about 5 years..I had no idea girls were talking bad about me but my boss and manager sat me down to talk. They told me some of the girls have said im extremly bossy and they dont think I am fitting in...I had no idea any of this was happening and dont agree with being bossy or not fitting in..but who knows maybe i am : ( They didnt fire me but they said they will give me 2 months to improve. keep in mind all of the girls are older then me, have kids, and havent been doing hair as long as I am like some even just 6 months..I feel like now I have to bow down to the girls and im extremly hurt and dont know how to act around them....please help!

xxhairdivaxx
Bronze Member

Jealousy, deceit and hater-ism: OH MY!!
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 8:22:59 PM

These chicks are definitely out to get you!!! And your clients, too; my pretty. (w.o.oz moment)  NE Who, be on your toes and for goodness sakes don't make any mistakes in front of them, because they will tell it.  Its a sad situation because you're forced to work indirectly in a hostile environment and its not fair. 

You'll have to do 3 things in order for you to survive this ordeal: 1. Watch  2. Fight  3. Pray........Gotta keep a close eye on your enemies thats trying to do you in; defend yourself and prove to those that matter that you have something to bring to the table and you are worth being apart of the salon.  Pray to whatever Higher Power that you believe in to keep those haters in their place and not  hinder you.  Pray for direction, wisdom and protection.

Keep in mind though whenever a door closes, there's an open window somewhere. IOW (Keep your options open)

kelcro

Hurt.
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 10:59:32 PM
Thanks it is a hard situation..Im a nice country girl who just wants to be KNOWN. I love hair and will fight for it. Its the anxiety and how it feels to know people are not a fan of you.