Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > The big blonde 80's chick from HE....
Posted By:
Posted By:K Lyn on: 3/17/2009 11:15:53 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: The big blonde 80's chick from HE....
K Lyn

The big blonde 80's chick from HE....
Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:15:53 PM
OMG!!  I have been doing this chicks hair for close to 20 years off and on.  She will grate on your nerves like nothing you have ever experienced.  I know we are supposed to be all about the client when they are in our chair but when she comes in the salon, she takes over.  All she talks about is herself and her crummy job and the backstabbing girl that SHE hired and will tell this to anyone who will listen!  I dread if she comes in and has to wait more that 5 minutes for me.  She seizes the opportunity to go and grill the other clients in the salon  " What's your name?  Where do you work?  where did you go to school?  how many kids do you have?  Do you need new eyeglasses? (she sells glasses)  and the top question she asked one of my new stylists:  Why did you give your daughter up for adoption?  I WAS MORTIFIED!!!!  I did say something to her about that and she cooled off a couple of weeks but then she's right back at it.   HELP!!!