Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > *******Confused/stressed********
Posted By:
Posted By:muddpiemeg on: 9/20/2009 10:16:44 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: *******Confused/stressed********
muddpiemeg

*******Confused/stressed********
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:16:44 PM
so, im in school and i love it! i will be finishing around feb 09! but its sooo hard to get up and go to school everyday when your around a bunch of caniving, 2 faced, backstabbing, imaature B**CHS! so will this ever change? or will it always be like this in the salons. i know there will always be a few who love drama.

pixanne
Platinum Member

Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 9:15:57 AM

there are people who go to cosmetology school because they have no other ideas of what to do with their life, and there are people who attend because they know exactly what they want to be when they grow up. try to be patient and leaarn what you can while in class. dealing with difficult people is one of the big skills you will need to hone for the future behind the chair. there are beeotches in every field,this one is no different. but when people don't have a clue what they are doing, it gets amped up a bit.just stick to it and concentrate on your goals, become a solid professional by rising above it all. hang in there!

Remy Blue
Bronze Member

Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 8:13:22 PM
Its not like that in all salons... but there may be 1 or 2 in ur future salon family... lol... I remember the haters in my school and most of them aren't even in the industry now... Just hang in there and stay focused!!!

heatherdazy
Silver Member

Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:18:04 AM
I went to school with a bunch of psycho bitches, too, and I have no idea where they went because I've never encountered anyone like that working in salons.

deanb

Confused and Stressed
Posted: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 4:47:01 PM
Excellent advice! No matter where you go or what you do (unless it's a nunnery) there's always going to be drama queens. Like pixanne said, rise above it, stay focused on your goals and keep learning. It's a great profession, if you want it to be. Good Luck!