Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > Fired without merit
Posted By:
Posted By:darby on: 1/19/2010 10:28:25 AM

Display:
Author: Thread: Fired without merit
darby

Fired without merit
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 10:28:25 AM
I know it is unprofessional in any field to speak negatively of places you worked. In all my years as an employee I have never been fired. I am still in my first year as a stylist. I was fired without merit. I could fight it but I don't want to waste time. I am now looking for a job while I am returning back to school for my teachers. What should I do? BTW I did love the people I worked with and had a good reputation.

darby

Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:22:45 PM
That's the problem I am not sure why. I tried contacting the owner (that isn't involved with the business.) to get this mess worked out. Hasn't been fired that was not in the wrong. I would be more that willing to admit fault however this is a strange situation for me. I just want to have a good reputation. I take my new career very seriously.

gd
Gold Member

Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:40:59 PM
It is strange to be fired without a reason. If I were you, I would diffinitely find out why. Your reputation is very important in this bussiness and being fired from a salon is not good. They must have told you something when you were fired.