Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > new beginnings
Posted By:
Posted By:222style on: 8/25/2010 6:50:46 AM

Display:
Author: Thread: new beginnings
222style

new beginnings
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 6:50:46 AM
Soooo..... I got a phone call from the owner's wife two days ago asking me if i could come down there. It was my day off. She "needed to talk to me about something very important." "Can't we talk on the phone?" I asked? "No," she replied, "I need to do this in person." So I drive down there and she is waiting on the back stairs of the salon. I wave as I drive in and get a scowl in return. Then I pull into my parking spot and see all of my tools piled into boxes that are just out in the middle of the parking space!!! WOW! what a way to go!!! When the owner finally comes out as I am putting the last box in my car I say, "Nice of you to have some balls and actually talk to me about this!" His wife says, "We flipped a coin to see who would do this and I won! HAHAHAHA(evil maniacal laughter)" Can you believe that? Well, their loss. I am now booth renting at a shop nearby. I am thrilled to finally be able to run my own business. It has been a crazy last few days, but I am going to be so much happier! I feel as though a weight has been lifted off of my chest and I can finally breath again! All of this happened because I was disgruntled working there, and my anger towards them was seeping out at the seams. Not a good thing. I admit, I was negative at times when i was there. Never in front of clients, but negative nonetheless. I was planning on leaving anyways, but they beat me to the punch. So the bandaid has been ripped off and I can finally move on with my life! I am so excited for my new beginning!!!