Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > sharing a station
Posted By:
Posted By:crystyle on: 11/8/2010 4:23:06 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: sharing a station
crystyle

sharing a station
Posted: Monday, November 08, 2010 4:23:06 PM
I share a station with someone that I believe is unsanitary. she leaves hair in her drawer and never cleans up behind herself. I also notice she leaves hair in her brushes and rarely sanitizes combs, clips, and capes. If the health board came in will I get penalized since we share a station? I clean up behind her when I come in for my shift but the dirty implements I just put in her drawer. what should I do. I am the new girl so I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way. I was just trained to be clean and cautious of sanitation. thanks

pixanne
Platinum Member

Posted: Monday, November 08, 2010 6:55:57 PM
take your equipment to and from the salon every time you come and go. clean the station before you start and after you leave. put her mess in a drawer and separate from your belongings. i usually like to leave a note for anyone who uses the station when i am not there 'please leave the station as clean as you found it, thanks'. it might not work, but it puts it out there that you would like the space respected. as long as you have to share, just keep your own stuff neat, and try to get your own chair asap.