Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > debate about a service
Posted By:
Posted By:DLI on: 4/21/2011 5:58:03 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: debate about a service
DLI

debate about a service
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 5:58:03 PM
ok guys so I have a client that i put extensions in, they told my boss that I gave them the wrong price and the price I gave them was before the discount we had going on.  Which I told the client that was the price after the discount.  So my boss gave them a credit to the salon to have the extensions removed.  Mind you she didn't even tell me about all this, I found out from another stylist.  Next client complains about any and everything, and basically its because they didn't want to pay for the extensions so since it was my boss' friend we ended up giving them their service dollars back minus money for the hair just to keep the peace.  So I got paid nothing off that service.  I told my boss before she made the decision that if we refund that money we need to take those extensions out if they don't like them so much. So my boss decided against telling client to come in and have them taken out.  So now since they have opted to keep extensions in I mentioned to my boss I don't think I should have to take the extensions out for free. They have had them in for over a month and is not trying to come and get them taken out at all.  We fixed every problem they claim they had. Is this wrong of me to say this?  I am all about pleasing my clients but I don't want to be taken advantage of.  I also would like to know that my boss has my back and is looking out for her employees.