Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > Products and Retailing > Framesi and Trionics
Posted By:
Posted By:BTCAdmin on: 9/3/2004 4:33:58 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: Framesi and Trionics
Anonymous

Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2002 2:59:00 PM
I'm looking for some input on a few things. One is an older product - Framesi Bianco. Is this product damaging? Does it work? What about Framesi Mixcolor. This supposedly makes a perm color act like a demi. Does this only work with framesi color? Anyone try it? I know Scruples has something similar but its only for use with Scruples High Def color.

Has anyone tried any of the Trionics products? I'm especially interested in the developer replacement products like higher and higher and accent. Do they work? Are they as non-damaging as they claim? They sound too good to be true.

Thanks

Anonymous

Posted: Friday, March 22, 2002 3:29:00 AM
I use the trionics, it is great for doing foil,as it is heat activated, once it get under the dryer, it all processes at the same time,therefore multiple rinsing times are not necessary....you don't have to rinse the back..then wait...rinse the sides..the wait, then rinse the top, ect.....the hair all lifts or deposits evenly.

Anonymous

Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2002 12:25:00 PM
That's really interesting. In fact, I was in Sally (standard disclaimer) and I saw bottles of enzyme developer. Of course, the woman there didn't know anything about it, but it seems to me that these are becoming more and more popular. Do you find less damage? Could we be moving toward a time when we will stop using peroxide based developers altogether? Is there any reason *not* to replace your developer with an enzyme based one? I'd love more input - are more people using these products?

TamB

Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2002 9:23:00 PM
I have used Trionics for 2 yrs now and find that Higher and Higher lifts fast. Works great with bleaches. Accent and Actuator are great also espically for grey coverage.
The Framesi color line? We got in our salon and very quickly got it out. Reminded us of Kool Aid colors. Very bright and Bold.

Anonymous

Posted: Monday, March 25, 2002 7:58:00 AM
Thanks for the info. I have more questions. They say the Actuator will lift colored hair. Is this true? Color will lift color with their products? They also say you can use Accent to lighten hair that has gone too dark - have you tried this and does it work? I wonder why they say you can lighten with Accent but not with Actuator. The whole product line has me confused. Did you go to training and how was it? Have you used their product to replace all of your peroxide developers? Thanks.

Anonymous

Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 1:21:00 PM
where can you find trionics?

Anonymous

Posted: Friday, June 25, 2004 8:20:00 PM
Mixcolor is Chromatic {color} activater that turns both Futura and 2001 into tone on tone DEPOSIT only haircolor. It will cover 50 per cent and blend 100 per cent gray hair. There is one percent alkalinity to this product the H2O2 is about 4 vol

Anonymous

Posted: Monday, July 05, 2004 11:18:00 AM
This site explains all of the Trionics products.
http://www.bhbbeauty.com/infoprof.shtml

I have used the product for over 5 yrs. I found that it doesn't blow out the cuticle like peroxide.

It will let the natural wave come back if there is one. Hair feels like virgin hair.
Try these suppliers: Barnum

Premier Bty. Supply
3100 Commercial Ave.
Northbrook ILL 60062
Phone: 1-800-722-6242

ACE HAIR AND MAIL SUPPLY
1-800-783-1112

You will love it. It is more expensive then peroxide, but I charge extra for it ( .50 cents a ounce or so) Figure out the cost per ounce to charge. You will never have the expense of peroxide again.
They are more then willing to pay when they see the condition of the hair. It will take time for the old peroxide to grow out...but in three months you will notice a big difference in the condition of the hair.

You wont sell conditioning treatments after using Trionics. That is the only down side.
If you can't find it you can email at: k8sx@comcast.net

Lynn

Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 8:20:00 AM
I purchased "Replace" The Enzyme Color Developer with the hope that my thin and frail hair will sustain less damage. I am white/gray at my temples, with less gray in the back of my head.I color my hair with a 3/5 ratio of Clairol 21B(3) to 36D(5).This gives me a brownish blond color, which becomes more blond if I am in the sun.

Has anyone used this product with success? If not, can you suggest a non-perozide developer that REALLY works?

Thank you.