Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > Cut and Style > ??? about rectangle rollers
Posted By:
Posted By:EMP on: 11/21/2004 12:01:15 AM

Author: Thread: ??? about rectangle rollers
Posts: 6

??? about rectangle rollers
Posted: Sunday, November 21, 2004 12:01:16 AM

A client said she went to a salon in Cali. that set her hair with rectangle/bord like things & put her under a red lamp & it was pin straight. Any idea what the company & what they are?

Thank you in advance

Posts: 2083
Platinum Member

Posted: Sunday, November 21, 2004 12:42:58 AM
Yes, and some little green men came and waved a magic stick over her head and she turned into a princess.

Posts: 617
Silver Member

Posted: Sunday, November 21, 2004 8:42:52 AM
Probably Paul Brown-type relaxing boards. They are used for chemical straightenings but would also be fine for a set, though I would think ironing would be faster. The boards look really cool when they're being applied.
Here is a photo so even Britboy can imagine it. No magic fairy, just looking to answer a valid question. Jerky answer but I still love ya'.

Posts: 1104
Platinum Member

Posted: Monday, November 22, 2004 2:47:40 PM
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! thanks for that snyde snicker britboy-long day and i needed a giggle!