Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > end of my rope
Posted By:
Posted By:avedarox on: 12/11/2006 9:07:31 AM

Display:
Author: Thread: end of my rope
avedarox

end of my rope
Posted: Monday, December 11, 2006 9:07:31 AM
I have worked in the same salon for 15 years, most of that time with the same people.  Two years ago, the salon was purchased by someone we didn't know.  Since this time, the salon has taken a turn for the worse.  The guy doesn't pay his bills...including our retail commisions.  Twice the power people have come to cut the electric...both times in front of our clients.  The owner is in extreme denial and to top it off, drinks in excess...sometimes in front of clients.  The owner refuses to have salon meetings.  We  have all spoken to him individually but to no avail.  I am mad at the situation and hate to leave but I don't see any other options.  HELP!!

Trey
Silver Member

Posted: Monday, December 11, 2006 4:56:06 PM

was anybody aware that the salon was for sale at the time? (i've purchase 2 salons and the staff had NO CLUE the owers were selling...)

The reason I ask is because if any of you are interested, would anybod approach this new owner and offer a buy out?

hues4you
Platinum Member

avedarox
Posted: Monday, December 11, 2006 7:22:37 PM

Dear avedarox

Welcome to the BTC Talk Back Boards!  Please take a few moments to read over the board rules in the green box above.  Looks like good advice is coming your way and we look forward to your continued support.

Cindy Farr Hester  Asst Moderator

hairgod

Posted: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:40:06 AM