Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > Should I be angry??
Posted By:
Posted By:pokepres on: 1/4/2007 9:58:36 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: Should I be angry??
pokepres

Should I be angry??
Posted: Thursday, January 04, 2007 9:58:36 PM
I recently did a whole new color cut and style on a new girl that we hired at the salon i work at. The owner of the salon loved it so much she used her for our latest mail ad. So, this ad is being sent all over and when a client comes in with the flier, it goes to me! That's so wonderful...but there's a problem. Our senior stylist with a clientel of over 400 people doesn't like ANYTHING i do because, if it doesn't look natural....it's ugly. So she got ahold of the new girl, threw a demi all over her at the shampoo bowl, and literally cut maybe half an inch off her new haircut. NOW when people ask her who did her hair, she replies with the senior stylists name instead of mine because that was the last person to work on her...except I DID ALL THE WORK. I'm afraid this might also effect people who see the ad because her hair doesnt look different nearly AT ALL to an untrained eye and if they ask "oh who did your hair?" because they saw the ad, she is going to say the stylist with a huge clientel and get a her new people when it's MY WORK. Should I be angry at this? Or am I wrong?

m2
Platinum Member

Posted: Friday, January 05, 2007 5:08:16 AM
luckily you have the picture proof of the work you did and the other stylist sounds a bit jealous of your front page.  it's obvious who did what-  so let it go.
if the senior has a problem they need to take it up with the owner not you.

shorthairedgirl
Bronze Member

How Awful!
Posted: Friday, January 05, 2007 7:26:48 PM

Your damn right you should be angry! i'd be totally pi**sed!  I wouldn't care i would go straight to the owner! this is  Petty and Unprofessional and i wouldn't put up with it! And if you let her get away with this she'll always pull this ****!  i realize that you don't want problems with this woman but if you ignore this you will always hav to put up with it! so please let the owner knw whats going on so that this woman knws that you knw what she's doing. she's obviously  a very jealous, very petty, very unprofessional person. A truly SECURE senior stylist would be thrilled for you!  Pity her.

Lily 

chelle1011

Posted: Saturday, January 06, 2007 6:03:21 PM
If i were you i would be very upset. you should deffinatly say something to someone because if you dont things will just build up and make you more mad! Congraz on doing a great job and making pages thO! :)
-MicH