Discussion Board:
Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > Friend or foe?
Posted By:
Posted By:soul4sale on: 2/19/2007 5:35:10 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: Friend or foe?
soul4sale

Friend or foe?
Posted: Monday, February 19, 2007 5:35:10 PM
So I just recently started working at a salon, around November, and at first everything was great.  I worked really hard to stay on my employer's good side and she promised me a lot, then did not fulfill those promises.  I asked her about it and she kept putting it off, now she's throwing me into things she should have trained me for and expects me to be perfect about it.  I even had my mother pitch in to help, but it seems she just gets frustrated with teaching me things.  I don't know what to do, I'm too nice to say anything and this is my first job.  My director says she's just using me, but I could use her experience so I guess I've come to an ultimatum: use her back and stick with it or say goodbye?  Can anyone help me out here?

hues4you
Platinum Member

soul4sale
Posted: Monday, February 19, 2007 8:35:21 PM

Dear soul4sale

Welcome to the BTC Talk Back Boards!  Please take a few moments to read over the Board rules in the green box above.  You have a tough decision to make, but please do not make it so fast.  How much can you learn there and can you grow?

Cindy Farr Hester  Asst Moderator

Check out BTC TV!

DTICA@AOL.COM

hi
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:32:02 AM
hey my names diana .iv worked in a couple of salons before .. doont woory its better for u to step ahead and try to accomplish wat they give you  dont matter if it dont come out good you learn that way . your boss mith not trained you but just ask her to help you a little .. you`ll learn ...
Diana Jimenez

hues4you
Platinum Member

DTICA
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:14:19 AM

Dear DTICA

Welcome to the BTC Talk Back Boards!  Please take a few moments to read over the board rules in the green box above.  We look forward to your participation.

Cindy Farr Hester  Asst Moderator