Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > Changing haircolor lines
Posted By:
Posted By:Utopiangirl on: 2/25/2007 5:56:52 AM

Display:
Author: Thread: Changing haircolor lines
Utopiangirl

Changing haircolor lines
Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2007 5:56:52 AM
I would like to change our haircolor line to a more up scale, affordable line and wanted to know if anyone's used Alfaparf? How do you like the results? Does it maintain well? Is it shiny? Or do you know any other great lines? Tucco Magico? etc

pokepres

Paul Mitchell
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:51:34 AM
From my experience in working with various brands I've found that my favorite is 'Paul Mitchell: The Color'. It is a beeswax base that conditions the hair as it colors instead of damaging. The colors are BEAUTIFUL, they all contain a neutral, wether it be warm or ash, so you never have to guess with formulation, and it NEVER gives hot roots! you can do a root to end application and be fine. They have a dual porpose lightener that can be used on and off the scalp and automatically tones into a beautiful gold instead of a bright ugly yellow and contains essential oils to help condition while lifting, they also offer 'shots' of pure pigment to customize your formulations and corrections and their demi permanent line 'P.M. Shines' is just as wonderful! If I had the opportunity to change to any color I would DEF. go right back to 'Paul Mitchell: The Color'

in2msclkw

color line
Posted: Monday, April 09, 2007 1:34:40 PM

I have used many color lines over the years and i can say I really like Loreal color line all the conditioning and shine says it all plus the clients notice the difference.

lincolnecho

Koleston
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 8:59:42 PM

Koleston Perfect by Wella... is used by alot of the big names...  Nick Arrojo uses it...Bumble and Bumble uses it.... Vidal Sasson.. Beth Minardi... Patrick Cameron... Gary Gill...  and they have good education.. they also have pure base shades.. or colors with neuteral.. you don't always want to have neuteral in the tube.. pure bases really helps when you face problems with browning out reds ect.

Xanadoo

just switched back to loreal
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:03:05 PM
I just switched back to loreal from goldwell. I have been reading over things and they all say to use 20-30vol on maijerl is this right. i thought is was 10 to deposit. anybody help please