Bulletin Boards > A day in the life of.... > Set up to fail
Posted By:
Posted By:brown2blond on: 3/27/2007 7:44:40 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: Set up to fail
brown2blond

Set up to fail
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 7:44:40 PM
Working with a particular level system means that I have no assistant until I have "earned" it when I reach the appropriate level. I have always worked with assistants in the past and now that I have to shampoo all of my clients and do all my own cleaning and so forth, my bookings are longer than before. Yet I cannot get ahead to get help unless I do more with less time. How is this smarter? I could do more services and get more clients in (in less time) if someone was assisting me. This is supposed to be the "work smarter, not harder" system, but I have had to increase my hours from 37 to 44 per week just to get all of my clients in. This is not working for me. My numbers are better than the owners, but they have assistants. They should be on the same level system I am, but don't want to hear how much better my numbers are. How do I get ahead with less?

misty
Bronze Member

??
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:16:19 AM

Brown2blond...This post came out of no where!  Who says your on a level system-your owner?   Are you commisioned?   Why do they have an assistant and you can't?   If they do not want you to work with one because they don't want to pay one-then YOU hire one and pay her.   I feel like I am missing some info here though.........

If your numbers are more than the others-how have you not "earned" the right to use the assistant???