Posted By:
Posted By:Smile on: 1/31/2008 1:46:43 PM

Display:
Author: Thread: Prego
Smile

Prego
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2008 1:46:43 PM
Hi all! I need to vent PLEASE!
I'm having a problem with morning sickness on days that I open the shop. Probably do to waking up at 6am and rushing around. I find myself in the dispensary w/a garbage can next to me and ginger ale in hand. (I've tried the crackers in bed thing, doesn't work, makes a mess out of my bed). The people I work with are cutting me no slack at all!! If its my turn its my turn puking or not. (I work in a walk-in shop). I don't want to seem like I'm lazy because I'm really not!! I'm one of the hardest workers in the shop. Can't I just catch a freaking break long enough to bring up my breakfast?!?
One more thought to vent and I'm done promise! What is with sick people getting their hair done? It would be really bad for me to get a fever right now. These sickies coughing all over me is freaking me out!!

chelseamsu

Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2008 4:05:02 PM
I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant and working at my own small shop (it's just me). luckily I didn't have to go through the puking stage but right now it's real tough because I'm so terribly sore it feels like my hips are going to crack! I can't really offer much help, but to say I definatly feel your pain and can't imagine working in a busy shop, I"ve been lowering my hours from week to week.  How far along are you? Hopefully your sickness will go away then you'll feel quite a bit better until you start  getting big and uncomfortable.  Maybe you can reduce your hours for the time being? If your like me, money won't permit it but it's a thought.  Good luck, and keep me posted on how your doing.  Congrats on the baby!